The information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Contact through this website does not create an attorney-
In cases accepted on contingency, there are no hourly attorney fees or out-
Our attorneys pursue maximum compensation for clients in exchange for a percentage of the amount recovered.
Call (805) 658-
At the Law Office of Robert M. Baskin, our experienced Ventura Car Accident Attorneys have provided successful legal representation for over 35 years to clients who have been involved in car accidents.
If you are looking to recover the highest possible monetary compensation for injuries received in a motor vehicle collision or car crash, you will need the skills and knowledgeable legal counsel of our Ventura Car Accident Lawyer.
Call (805) 658-
Auto accidents, motorcycle crashes, and other vehicle collisions are almost commonplace on California roadways each day. Millions of drivers and passengers are injured each year. If you were driving the car or you were a passenger or a pedestrian involved in a car accident, you can protect and preserve your legal rights by seeking the assistance and counsel of a highly qualified and skilled Ventura Personal Injury Lawyer right away. The Auto Accident Attorneys at the Law Office of Robert Baskin zealously fight in order for clients to receive the maximum allowable financial compensation and medical care benefits that they deserve.
The Ventura Accident Attorneys and Personal Injury Lawyers at the Law Offices of Robert Baskin understand that when you’ve been involved in a car accident, or your loved ones have been injured in an auto accident, you may have many questions on what to do next. Our compassionate, highly qualified Auto Accident Attorneys and Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Ventura have been handling car accident and motorcycle accident cases for more than 35 years. We will provide the answers that you are looking for. A Car Accident Lawyer in Ventura will review the details of your case, including the circumstances of the accident and the extent of your accident injuries.
Contact a skilled Ventura Car Accident Lawyer at the Law Offices of Personal Injury Attorney Robert M. Baskin. Call (805) 658-
After you’ve been injured in a car accident, there are a few steps you should take right away that will protect your legal rights and help you get through this difficult time.
5 Things You Should Do After a Car Accident
When you’ve been in an Auto Accident or Motorcycle Crash, you might be shaken up at first, but it is critical that you do these things:
1. If you or others have suffered injuries, you need to seek medical treatment immediately. You should know that some injuries don’t show up right away, so it is a good idea to visit a local emergency room or see your family doctor.
2. Report the car accident to the local police. Even if no serious injuries are involved, your insurance company may ask for the police report when addressing your claim. Our Ventura Accident Lawyer will use this as an important tool in confirming your personal injury claim.
3. Exchange information with the other driver and compile an accurate record of the incident. You may need information from passengers and witnesses also.
4. Take pictures of the scene. A photograph will record visible damage to your vehicle and other cars involved. You should also take photos of your injuries.
5. Call an experienced Ventura Car Accident Attorney to protect your legal rights. Do not discuss your car accident before consulting a knowledgeable Auto Accident Lawyer. Our skilled Auto Accident Attorneys and Ventura Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will help you deal with the insurance companies and work to get you full compensation for your vehicle along with top medical care.
5 Ways You May Be Compensated After a Car Accident
At the Law Office of Robert Baskin, our Ventura Car Accident Lawyers and Personal Injury Attorneys will fight to ensure you receive the full compensation allowable by law after a car accident or motorcycle crash. Depending on the situation, you may be entitled to the following:
1. You can recover Lost Wages when you miss work due to the car accident. You are entitled to recover Future Wages when your injuries are severe enough to impact your future earnings. Our Ventura Personal Injury Lawyer will work diligently to get you maximum financial compensation.
2. Current Medical Expenses for emergency care, physician visits, chiropractic care, medical devices, and all treatments related to your recovery from the car accident are recoverable.
3. When medical care is expected to continue after a settlement, financial compensation for Future Medical Bills should be included in that figure.
4. Emotional Distress, Pain and Suffering can be a devastating consequence after a car accident. A skilled Accident Attorney can help you recover financial compensation in your settlement.
5. Punitive Damages can be recovered for Reckless or Intentional Misconduct.
The Ventura Auto Accident Lawyers with the Law Office of Robert Baskin have over 100 years of combined experience. This is what you need in order to successfully resolve your auto accident case. When you’ve suffered a serious injury or experienced the death of a loved family member due to the negligence of someone else, you are in need of a skilled Personal Injury Attorney. Our qualified Car Accident Attorneys and Ventura Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will protect your rights and help you obtain the appropriate medical care as well the financial compensation to which you are entitled!
Please contact us online by completing our Accident and Personal Injury Case Evaluation Form, or call (805) 658-
Se Habla Español
Pregunté por Marielena ó Abogado Mccutchan